Terminal in motion
Terminal Occidental is a logistics and multimodal communications platform that complies with every requirement related to import and export activities.
- Five kilometers on the shore of the Paraguay River, in a strategic point of the Paraguay/Parana waterway
- Port logistics for liquid cargo
- Port logistics for general and bulk cargo
- 12-foot draft in low-water season
- Port security (OMI)
- Customs services
- Container park
- A central location on the convergence point of the international roads that link Paraguay with Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Uruguay and Chile
- Fifteen minutes away from Silvio Pettirossi International Airport and the city of Asuncion
Connection to the drinking water supply system, both public and private.
Gate and premises security 24 hours a day year-round.
Drainage system for sanitary effluents. Each company may connect its industrial effluents to the system after they have been treated in compliance with the rules and regulations of the Environment Secretariat (Secretaría del Ambiente, SEAM).
Connection to the national electric power system. Medium voltage power supply of 23,000 volts. Close proximity to the 500 KV substation. Excellent conditions for energy-intensive industries.
Each land lot has access to internal roads fitted for all kinds of weather, which are in turn connected to the national road system.
State-of-the art business communications platform with optic fiber and Wi-Fi available on the premises.
Multimodal platform with port services on the premises.